Principles of Customer Service
Participants in this full day course will gain invaluable skills and techniques that form the fundamentals of service professionalism. They will be encouraged to take pride in what they do and the area of Northern Ireland in which they live and work.
- Welcoming people skills
- What forms a first impression?
- Why should I handle customer concerns?
- The communications process
- Effective listening
- Visitor needs
- The Value of Tourism
- Personalised key commitments
- Topics to avoid
This workshop supports ambassadors and volunteers in providing a warm and friendly welcome. It equips participants with the resources to interact and assist visitors to Northern Ireland and provides an opportunity to build on delegates’ existing skills as representatives of Northern Ireland to our visitors. This workshop will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the tourism product in Northern Ireland and within their specific tourism destination. The second part of the day is a fam trip within the Lough Neagh & Its Waterways destination.
- Demonstrating a warm welcome
- Local tourism resources
- Ambassador resources
- The pride factor
- Lasting impressions
The Benefits for your Business
• Improved customer service (£ € p)
• Business Recognition for Excellence
• To raise awareness and promote world class customer service delivery across the destination
• To promote the destination at a national/regional level associating the brand with world class customer service by achieving WorldHost recognition
• To offer support to businesses in the area
• To raise the profile of the individual brands and assist in the positioning of each private name business as a provider of world class customer service
• Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Positive word of mouth
The Benefits for your Staff
• 4 Certificates (2 VRQ Level 2 Award Credits)
• PIN Badge
• Job satisfcation / improved employability
How much does it Cost?
(eligability criteria apply)
Funding subsidy from Department of Employment & Learning up to £170 p.p.*
Cost to employer £20p.p.
For: Eligible NI Companies <250 staff
For further details follow this link : http://www.worldhostni.com/